Welcome to our weekly Gurmat Classes, where we aim to inspire and educate the future Sikhs of Australia through fun learning. We would like to share with you the variety of experiences and activities that our young Sikhs are involved in. Our class takes place weekly on Thursday evenings from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Develop leaders among our students
- Foster a relationship between our students and the Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Forge a bond between our students and Sikh history
- Create a spirit of public service (seva) among our students and our community
- Promote a spirit of entrepreneurship and independent learning amongst our students and the community
- Inspire our students to strive towards higher education in reputable universities